Monday, June 2, 2008

Divine Nature #1 - Required

So I am in a time cruch for divine nature... I have 2 days to finish the WHOLE section. Now most of these require two weeks ie. strength your relationship with a momber in your family. But I think it is ok if I start them now and work on my project two... and I will get them done at the same time, in two weeks. This is what is going to have to be done. So I have started this experience which requires you to read the Proclaimation to the Family and read some scriptures and record some divine qualities (hense the same DIVINE NATURE)

Divine Qualities I Found in My Readings of the Proclaimation

  • A mother's primary job is to nuture
  • A father's primary job is to make the neccesities happen- money, house, exc
  • A child has the right to a home with both parents
  • A child has a right to be born within matramony
  • A father and mother is essential to God's plan
  • A part of god's plan is us. We chose to come own here and take the test

Divine Qualities I Found in My Readings of 2 Peter Chapter 1

  • Faith
  • Righteousness
  • Peace
  • Power
  • Promises
  • Nature
  • Knowledge
  • Kindness
  • Charity
  • Grace
  • Honor

Divine Qualities I Found in my Readings of Alma 7:23-24

  • Humble
  • Gentleness
  • Patience
  • Diligence
  • Charity
  • Good Works
  • Spirit

Divine Qualities I Found in My Readings of Doctrine of Covenants 121:45

  • Charity
  • Faith
  • Thought
  • Confidence
  • God
  • Priesthood
  • Heaven

No comments: